Ziphawk’s strict vetting process is there to make sure that only the best applicants qualify to become Ziphawk Drivers. Therefore they must meet all requirements below:
- Ziphawk Drivers are over twenty-one (21) years of age and have a valid driver’s license to operate motor vehicles in the United States.
- Drivers over the age of twenty-three have been licensed to drive in the United States for at least one year at the time that they seek access to the Platform for the purpose of providing Rideshare Services.
- Drivers under the age of twenty-three have been licensed to drive in the United States for at least three years at the time that such Driver seeks access to the Platform for the purpose of providing Rideshare Services.
- Ziphawk Drivers have a valid Social Security Number and provide the same to Ziphawk upon request.
- Ziphawk Drivers need to be authorized and medically fit to operate a motor vehicle. They must provide written copies of all required licenses, permits and other documentation necessary to establish their ability to operate as Drivers.
- Ziphawk Drivers must own, or have the legal right to operate, the vehicle they use when providing Rideshare Services for Ziphawk.
- Their Rideshare Service vehicle must be in good operating condition and meet the industry safety standards and all applicable statutory and state department of motor vehicle requirements for a vehicle of its kind.
- Ziphawk Drivers have a valid policy of liability insurance (in coverage amounts consistent with all applicable legal requirements) that names or schedules them for the operation of the vehicle they use to drive with Ziphawk.