In order to qualify as a Ziphawk driver you must meet the all following requirements:
- You must be twenty-one (21) years of age and have a valid driver’s license to operate motor vehicles in the United States. Drivers over the age of twenty-three must have been licensed to drive in the United States for at least one year at the time that such Driver seeks access to the Platform for the purpose of providing Rideshare Services. Drivers under the age of twenty-three must have been licensed to drive in the United States for at least three years at the time that such Driver seeks access to the Platform for the purpose of providing Rideshare Services.
- You must have a valid Social Security Number and provide the same to Ziphawk upon request.
- Be authorized and medically fit to operate a motor vehicle.
- Have all appropriate licenses, approvals and authority to provide transportation to Riders in all jurisdictions in which you provide Rideshare Services.
- You must provide written copies of all required licenses, permits and other documentation necessary to establish your ability to operate as a Driver.
- You must own, or have the legal right to operate, the vehicle you use when providing Rideshare Services for Ziphawk;
- Your Rideshare Service vehicle must be in good operating condition and meet the industry safety standards and all applicable statutory and state department of motor vehicle requirements for a vehicle of its kind; and any and all applicable safety recalls have been remedied per manufacturer instructions.
- You have a valid policy of liability insurance (in coverage amounts consistent with all applicable legal requirements) that names or schedules you for the operation of the vehicle you use to provide Rideshare Services.
- You will pay all applicable federal, state and local taxes based on your provision of Rideshare Services and any payments received by you.